Effective date 11.09.2022
Aurora+, an exciting new platform providing Aurora users with new opportunities for immersive activity within the Aurora ecosystem.
If you use our Membership Program, you are considered a "User".
1. Access and eligibility
- The Membership Program is available to Users who already have registered accounts at Aurora. You agree to take full liability for your choice and use of the Membership Program. These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access or use the Membership Program is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- Aurora may change, modify, suspend or discontinue the Membership Program, fees, charges, and terms at its discretion at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Aurora may also set limitations on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Membership Program without notice or liability.
- The Membership Program is considered as additional services and software Aurora provides to the Users in a subscription form. You can find the features, software and content included in the Membership Program on our website - https://aurora.plus
- We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered features, software, subscription plans and promotional offerings at any time.
- The Membership Program does not require payment (“Free Subscription”). To access more additional services, the Membership Program require payment before you can access them (“Paid Subscription”). Plans of subscriptions together are referred to as “Subscription Plans”, individually each – “Subscription Plan”. At its discretion, Aurora may offer multiple types of Subscription Plans and reserves the right to modify, terminate, or otherwise amend features included in any of the Subscription Plans at any time.
- Aurora can launch different Subscriptions to Membership Program, with different functions in stages. This means that some functionality will not be available at some stages.
- Aurora can close different Subscriptions to Membership Program, with different functions in stages. This means that some functionality will not be available at some stages.
- You can choose between a Free Subscription or Paid Subscription to Membership Program. When you acquire your selected Subscription Plan, you will have access to any Subscription Service item or content currently available within that Subscription Plan for one month (in case of Free Subscription – until your termination). We may decide to periodically update the Membership Program features, software and/or content in the Subscription Plan. Some Membership Program features, software, and/or content may become unavailable or be made available for free.
3. Using the Membership Program
- The Membership services and any feature, software or content made available through the Membership Program (the “Content”) are the property of Aurora, Aurora's licensors or third parties. We grant you limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable permission to make use of the Subscription Service and limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to make personal use of the features, software and Content (collectively, “Access”). This Access shall remain in effect until and unless your subscription terms end and Access is terminated by you or Aurora.
- Using the Membership Program is only available for users registered at aurora.dev.
- The Free Subscription does not require any payments. Free Subscription may be acquired or cancelled by you at any time. You may transfer from Free Subscription to Paid Subscription and vice versa.
- You can change your existing Subscription Plan by selecting a new Subscription Plan. At the next due payment date, you will be charged the then-current rate for your chosen new Subscription and granted Access to that Subscription. After the subscription change is made, the existing Subscription is cancelled, and your billing date changes to the date you change your Subscription.
- The new Paid Subscription will automatically renew each month, without notice, until you cancel.
- Upon termination of these Terms, any copyrights vested in the Content shall remain with Aurora, Aurora's licensors or third parties. All licenses and permissions granted hereunder will automatically terminate when the Access has been terminated. You shall immediately cease your use of the Content, including but not limited to the use of the Content. Your responsibility is to ensure that such unauthorized use of the Content will not happen. Aurora also reserves the right at our sole discretion to (a) request you to remove any such misused Content immediately, (b) limit, suspend or terminate your account, and (c) take technical and legal steps to keep you off the Site; and (d) charge you for any damages and losses arising out of such unauthorized use.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account password secure so that no third parties apart from you have access, use and utilize the Membership Program. You must notify Aurora immediately of any fracture of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You also agree (a) not to violate any laws in connection with your use of the Aurora; (b) not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Aurora+, for example, by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code into our platforms, third-party services, or other programs or systems our clients may use to promote their products; and (c) copy, sell, lease or otherwise provide access to Aurora+ to any third party.
4. Free Subscription terms
- Free Subscription stands for “Free Basic Account” on Aurora+.
- Your Access and Paid Subscription start as soon as you click “Subscribe” on the Site. Free Subscription does not require any payments, and you may terminate it at any time. In case of breach of any present document provision, your Free Subscription may be ceased.
- Free Subscription may include, but are not limited to:
- AURORA Airdrop
- AURORA Staking
- 50 free transactions per month.
- Terms of Free Subscription, availability of Membership Program and other functions may be modified at Aurora’s sole discretion.
5. Paid Subscription terms and payments
- Paid Subscription stands for “Aurora+ Premium Plan.”
- Your Access and Paid Subscription begins as soon as your initial payment for the Membership Program is processed (except if you change the type of your Paid Subscription).
- Your Paid Subscription will automatically renew each month or year, depending on your chosen term, without notice until you cancel. You authorize us to create a smart contract to charge your wallet every month until you cancel automatically. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your Paid Subscription every month upon renewal until you cancel.
- Paid Subscription includes all functions available in the Free Subscription plan and, but is not limited to:
- unlimited amount of free transactions
- private transactions access
- single-point KYC
- governance participation in AuroraDAO
- This list is subject to be expanded and changed. Description of functions of Subscription Plans is available in Subscription Definitions to this Document.
- We may change the Paid Subscription’s rate, and we will notify you of any applicable rate change with the option to cancel. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by using the Membership Program after the price change takes effect.
- You may cancel your Paid Subscription at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation, and you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any unused time of the Membership Program according to the chosen preferences (either a monthly or a yearly Paid Subscription regardless of the type of the Paid Subscription or any changes to it thereof).
6. Price and payment
- The price of Paid Subscription plans (“Price”) is available on the Site.
7. Third Parties Content
- Access to and Use of Content. You may use Aurora+ to view, stream, use ecosystem dApps, digital content or services content, Staking, Airdrops and so on ("Content"), which the third parties provide. To use Content, you will need working Internet access and compatible software if the third parties specify it.
- The availability of Content and features will vary between countries, and not all Content or features may be available in your country.
- AURORA Staking, AURORA Airdrops are provided by Aurora DAO Ltd (PO Box 4301, Trinity Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands).
- SWAP is provided by 1inch Foundation (Quality Corporate Services Ltd., Suite 102, Cannon Place, P.O. Box 712, North Sound Rd., Grand Cayman, KY1-9006) and other third parties providers.
- On ramp Payment Processing Services is provided by Light Technology Limited t/a Transak (52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, England, SW1W 0AU, and Company Number 11539646) and other third parties providers.
- Third-Party Fees. You are responsible for paying third parties fees concerning your use of Content.
- Updates. Third parties can update Content, for example, for bug fixes, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins, and new versions.
- By using third parties Content, you provide your personal information to third-party providers to process your transactions or provide content to you. Third parties Providers agree to use this information in accordance with their privacy policies.
8. Referral Program
- “Referral Program” means a program of incentivizing existing Users (also, the “Referrer”) for recommendations of Aurora+ to new Users (also, the “Referee”).
- Under the Referral Program, both existing and new Users are incentivized if eligibility criteria are met:
- Referee has staked via AURORA Staking 100 AURORA tokens continuously for at least 30 days during 14 days after registration.
- If, for 30 days, the Referee unstakes such that their staked balance drops below 100 AURORA, eligibility is lost.
- If all eligibility criteria are met, then Referee and Referrer receive 10 AURORA tokens via AURORA Airdrop.
- A Referrer can receive a maximum of 100 referral rewards (i.e. 1000 AURORA tokens).
- It is strictly forbidden to abuse the Referral Program. You can't use referring accounts owned or controlled by the same entity.
- To protect against unforeseen methods of abuse, Aurora reserves the right to define behavior it considers abusive at any time and deny referral rewards to any account or accounts it considers abusive and considers to be abusing the program.
- Aurora reserves the right to pause or terminate the Referral Program at any time.
- Once the referral relationship has been established it cannot be changed.
9. Limitations of Liability
- You understand that our Membership Program, Third parties Content, Referral Program is provided “as is,” with all faults and without any warranty (express or implied). TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS IMPLIED BY A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE OF TRADE, CONCERNING OUR MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You agree to use the Aurora+ solely at your own risk. We do not guarantee that the results of using the Aurora+ membership program meet your expectations or that it is secure or available at any particular time or location.
- Our liability is limited according to the provisions of our Terms of Service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you release us from any claims and demands, as well as any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys' fees, and other expenses incurred or suffered by Aurora of every kind and nature, known and unknown, relating to or arising out of any right, claim, or matter (a) which is disclaimed by Aurora (or for which Aurora provides no guarantees) under these Terms, or (b) for which Aurora is otherwise indemnified or released by you under these Terms. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, Aurora's liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by you as a result of a breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by Aurora, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of Paid Subscription fees paid under these Terms of Services.
- Aurora+ and Aurora Labs Labs may not be held liable for Content, dApps, Staking, Airdrop, referral, and other programs that other companies provide than Aurora Labs.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you will defend, indemnify, and hold Aurora harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party (including, but not limited to, your Customer), as well as any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, reasonable attorneys' fees, and other expenses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, incurred or suffered by Aurora, relating to or arising out of (a) your breach of these Terms, (b) your use (or misuse) of Membership Program, or (c) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. We reserve the right to handle our legal defense. However, we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
11. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms, and all disputes and claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms or its subject matter or formation, including non-contractual disputes and claims, are governed by the laws of Gibraltar without regard to its conflict of laws rules. These laws will apply no matter where you live or are located in the world. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, nothing in these Terms, including the aforementioned choice of law provision, affects your rights as a User to rely on any mandatory provisions of the country's law in which you are resident.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. We may assign these Terms upon notice to you in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such a section. Our failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive our right to bear concerning subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of these Terms.
- Aurora reserves the right to transfer or assign these Terms or any right or obligation under these Terms at any time.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.
13. Subscription definitions
- These Subscription Definitions to the Aurora+ (“definitions”) describe functions available at Free Subscription and Paid Subscription plans.
- A free transaction is a transaction that proceeds via the Aurora blockchain without any fee. The number of free transactions per month may be limited and unlimited. Check the Subscription Plans to know more about the available quantity.
- AURORA Staking is a process that involves locking your AURORA tokens to support a blockchain network and confirm transactions. At the end of the Staking period, the User receives a certain amount of rewards, expressed in AURORA tokens.
- AURORA Airdrop is a random distribution of tokens to numerous wallets. Aurora+ subscribers get access to such an Airdrop.
- Governance in AuroraDAO is a system for managing and implementing changes to the Aurora blockchain.
- Single-point KYC is optional KYC from within the user’s dashboard, recording the results to the blockchain, making them available to any dApps in the Aurora ecosystem that require KYC.
- The functions described herein may be changed or expanded by Aurora.
- Site means website https://aurora.plus/.